Friday, May 30, 2008

Being Creative

I joined a group on Yahoo that is all about stampin and you can join in on SWAPs to make for other people and in return they make you stuff. Here is a picture of one of these swaps. These are called Inchies. They are exactly what they sound like. 1 inch x 1 inch creativity. Oops, I guess I didn't take a picture of the ones I made before I mailed them out. Here's a picture of some I found on the web that I borrowed the idea from. These are a 10+1, where you make 11 of them and you get 10 back. You make 11 because one of them goes to the person hosting the swap as a gift/thank you for hosting.Here is the other one I am involved in. It's called Card Candy. These are embellishment type things that you can put on your cards or scrapbooking pages. I had alot of fun with these. Once again, I didn't make myself any, but I did write down all of the colors/stamp sets I used and I have this wonderful picture so I should be able to recreate them. The Card Candy is a 5+1. You make sheets that are half pages and have a minimum of 6 different things on them. Again, the +1 is the same thing as above as a gift/thank you for the hostess.

No comments: