Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Well, it's not the way I pictured my 3-day weekend! Yesterday was raining on and off all day and today has been raining for the majority of the morning and it doesn't look like it will let up any time soon. Maybe it will rain itself out and we will see some sun tomorrow.

To answer a question in my comments the other day from Karen, I use both clear acrylic stamps and the red rubber wood mounted ones. I've been really getting into Stampin' Up lately, so I have quite a few things from there. I find that I can't use just one brand though. There are so many cool things out there that I want to use them all. And speaking of stamping, I will probably play around this afternoon. I've signed up for a group on Yahoo! that is a Virtual Stampin' Up Convention. I have a few swaps to participate in that I need to make things for.

Signing off for now!

1 comment:

Leath said...

Where do you and your sister get the cool blog templates???