Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stamping Saturday

Well, I was fiinally able to get some more stamping/crafting done on Saturday. Here is one of the ideas I had for Halloween treats for the people at work.These cute little things hold a peppermint patty in them. I saw this on one of the blogs that I follow and thought it was just the cutest thing.

Here's a box full of spiders. Don't you wish all spiders looked like this? I love the one in the bottom center. It's looking over at the one beside like it might be trying to attack him. I also love the ones that are really cross-eyed. I think everyone at work will love them!

Some of the other things I did today are three different cards. The first one includes stamps from one of my favorite stamp sets. It's called Embrace Life.This card uses the stamp set Delight in Life. Another one of my faves. I also tried something new on all of these cards by dyeing my one ribbon. I took plain white ribbon and ran it across the stamping pads. Taada, customized colored ribbon! I also trying chalking on this card. I took my embossing pens and "colored" in the flowers. Then I put the chalk on top of the embossing liquid. I love how it makes the flowers look watercolored.This card uses the Berry Bliss papers from the old catalog. I had some leftovers from my stamping group that I thought I would try to use up. Once again I dyed the ribbon using the Chocolate Chip color. I like this technique and think I'll use it alot.

Well, I can't wait to see what I get done today. Happy stamping to you all!

No comments: