Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tis the season to be Crafty

Okay, the "season" may be over, but I just realized that I forgot to show you all the treats I made for people at work for Christmas.

These were so easy to make. All you do is take a white CD sleeve and do a little stamping! I added some patterned paper into the envelope for a decorative background. I made just plain old sugar cookies for the final touch. I tried to make some candy cane type cookie, but they failed miserably.

Here's another card that I made yesterday. I decided that I was going to start trying to do some of Kristina Werners Card Color Challenges. This challenge was to use SU (stampin' up) Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Whisper White.


I think I'll be enjoying working on cards like this. I like being "told" what colors to use. Makes it a little easier to decide.

No comments: