Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Flying Moose

Well, I have finally finished the Moose afghan. I think it turned out pretty good. Hopefully the recipients will think so too. It's for one of Eric's buddies. Him and his wife are both moose biologists and the guy does a little flying. They had a little girl about a month ago. It will be sent to Kenai to them provided that Mt. Redoubt doesn't decide to throw-up any more ash.

This Saturday is the Ducks Unlimited banquet. I have been told that my afghan will be going on the live auction. I'm so excited. I'll keep you posted on how much money it brings in.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my sister who's expecting her 3rd boy here in a few weeks. She's given me some vague ideas, but I haven't been able to come up with anything yet. In the meantime, I was asked if I would make a blanket (for profit ;) ) for a lady at one of the agencies in town. The baby is a year old and the parts are really big into basketball. This is what I came up with for her.

No comments: