Sunday, March 08, 2009

I've Started a Business

So, anyone out there that reads this thing interested in Stampin' Up?????? I recently have decided to become a demonstrator for the company.
Need some new stamps - I can order them.
Need some cardstock or Designer Paper - can do that too.
Want to become a Demonstrator yourself - I can sign you up for that too!

I haven't been able to do any workshops yet, because I'm still waiting for my starter kit to show up in the mail. Should be here early next week. I'm so excited. Hopefully this will be a nice little side business for me. Any of the Bethelites that are reading this, if you would like to book a show please give me a shout and I would be more than happy to set something up.
Now that I'm a demonstrator, I can offer you a sneak peek and earlier ordering of a few new stamp sets from the new Occasions Mini catalog that will be available starting April 1. If you are interested in ordering any of these stamps let me know and I would be glad to order them for you.

No comments: