Monday, March 09, 2009

1 Afghan Down, 2 to Go

So I think I have finished the afghan for the Ducks Unlimited banquet. I haven't backed it yet, but I don't know if I'm going to. It's going to be really hard to find material to match the burgundy that I used. I'm excited about how it turned out.
Next I'll start working on the moose in the plane afghan. The third one will have to be a suprise until it gets mailed to my newest little nephew when he's born. Since my sister reads this blog, I can't let her see it this way. Also, she really hasn't given my any good ideas on what she's doing in the little guys room. I may just do something I think is cute and suprise her.

1 comment:

Sandiana Jones said...

Amy,
That looks so cool. Man you're quick! I'm working on a baby blanket for a friend and it's taking me forever! Hope you're both staying warm up there!
-Sandy