Monday, February 25, 2008

My Weekend Fun

Once again, we had our group Stampin get together. We were working with a few different colors of green and purple. Here's a sampling of the cards I made.

So what do you all think? One's a Father's Day card, one is a Mother's Day card, one is a Thinking of You for my Grandma and the other 2 have no specific purpose yet.

On a side note, I think I screwed up our printer. Actually it isn't even our printer. It's an old HP Laserjet 5 that I borrowed from a lady I work with. I was printing things the other day and it was working fine, then it just stopped. I don't know if something got stuck in it or what. I've looked and looked and can't seem to find anything in it.

Well, that's it for now. I get to help judge the School District Science Fair tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm looking forward to that. I have so much fun when I get to interact with the kids. I definitely don't get to do enough of that during the school year. I've been going crazy just sitting in my office the past couple of weeks. Good thing there are things like this to get me out.

No comments: