Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Sunlight update: 6 hours and 19 minutes (Sunrise-10:24 am, Sunset-4:43 pm). Weather has been pleasently nice the past few days. Translate: mid 30's. We did have some snow on Sunday night, with the wind it was enough to cancel all of the flights for the day.

Sorry it's taken me so long to post an update. It's been so busy here. Okay, it hasn't. I really have no excuse.

We spent Thanksgiving at Eric's supervisors place. A few other couples from his work where there also. We had a good time, ate plenty of food, had some laughs and then went home with belly aches. We completely missed any football that was on TV. It's one of those things where you get up in the morning and football is alreay on. If we want to watch Sunday football, we have to have the TV on at 8:00 am and then it's done by 2 or 3 pm.

I do have some update information on the wedding plans though. We have finally decided where to have it. Nothing is finalized yet, but we are 99.9% sure on this. It will be in Brookings, SD. Eric, I and our parents couldn't really agree on a location around home, so Eric and I decided to do something that meant something to both of us. For those of you that don't know, Eric and I meet in Brookings at college. We are planning on having the ceremony at McCrory Gardens and the reception/dance at the Brookings Inn. Stay tuned for more late breaking information!

Well, I did my first major duty this morning as Project Director for the Talent Search program. I finalized and submitted the Annual Performance Report for the FY06 that I had no part in. Talk about giving you a challenge. It's tough putting together a report for a year that you weren't around. Oh well. It's done and over with. Hopefully they don't find anything wrong!

Well, it's time for me to be signing off - lunch break is almost over. I'll talk to you all soon ~Amy

No comments: