Thursday, November 16, 2006

Drew Barrymore

Sunlight update: 7 hours and 17 minutes

Well, yesterday I received what I consider as one of the best compliments someone can give a person. The maintenance guy at work asked me if anyone had ever told me that I looked like Drew Barrymore. I told him he was a first and I'd take it as a compliment. Everytime I see a picture of Drew or a movie that she is in, I will wonder if there is any truth to the compliment! What do you all think?

Wedding plans are inching along. Been doing some research on costs of reception locations, caterers, etc. It helps that I have willing people in the lower 48 to give me a hand. It's tough with the 3 hour time difference. I'll probably have to call people over my lunch hour (3:00 pm CST). Two of the three bridesmaids have been confirmed, thanks Wendy and Alethea! We also have 2 groomsmen confirmed, thanks Josh and Brett. I won't mention the third ones until we have officially asked them. Well, it's time to get back to work. ~Amy

No comments: