Saturday, May 29, 2010

David Green Master Furrier

While in the big city, we also stopped at David Green, Master Furrier, again.  Eric's been talking about having a beaver fur coat made for me, so we wanted to stop and see how many beaver Eric would need and the cost.  Talk about a fur lovers dream!  That store is so awesome and you only see a little portion of it on the showroom floor.  The lady answering our questions showed us the vault!  Yes, the vault o' furs.  Oh my WOW!  I fell in love with a little v-neck jacket made of goat and chinchilla.  Gorgeous gray body and beautiful gray/white/black collar and cuffs. This is the general design of the jacket.   The next picture shows the correct coloring and length.  Just imagine that color with a v-neck collar.  Ya gettin' the picture?

It looked so exquisite hanging there just asking me to try it on.  Good thing I decided to look at the price before trying it on.  Anyone want to try to guess the price?!?!?!?!?  Only a measly $15,000.  Yep, that's right.  I DID NOT add too many zeros or forgot a decimal point.

So, needless to say I won't be getting that item of fur.

1 comment:

videoconverter said...

sounds really nice,i can not help trying it