Tuesday, December 01, 2009

WOW - has it really been almost 1 month since I updated this thing!?!?!?!?

Guess that means that nothing interesting has been happening here. Well, I did make it back to ND about a week after my last post. Nothing too exciting but seeing family and friends we haven't seen for 2 years since the wedding. We did have to take a picture by Eric's tree that he has grown from a seedling tree. He got it in elementary school when they used to give out seedling trees for Arbour Day. That tree is getting big!Eric's buddy Kevin (one of the groomsman - one right) was able to make it up to Edgeley to visit for a few hours before heading home to his parents in Bristol, SD. Jeremy (another groomsman - on left) also came to visit. He was also our ride back to Bismarck, ND to catch our return plane. We spent the night in Hazelton at Jeremy and Krista's place. Got to see their little ones (the 3 girls and 1 boy). Bridger was just a tiny baby at the wedding and now he's a pretty big 2 year old. He was my little guy while there. We were sitting down for supper and he was beside me. He leaned over and said "I love you". I love the sweetness and innocence of little kids!
While we were in ND, we celebrated Eric's birthday with some good beef steaks and baked potatoes and for dessert we had angel food cake with raspberries and ice cream. YUMMY! When we got back, we had to celebrate Eric's birthday again, but this time it was at a 7 year olds party! Karlyn just happens to have the same birthday as Eric and it started last year joking around about them sharing a birthday party. While this year Karlyn actually remembered that they had the same birthday and had her mom email me to see if Eric wanted to do an "iCarly" birthday party! We ended up going over for cake and ice cream. Here's a picture of Karlyn and Eric.
For Thanksgiving we went over to some friends (Karlyn's mom and dad). There was just a small group of us with enough food to feed a small army! We had ham, turkey, roast, mashed potatoes, 2 different stuffings, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, gravy, baked corn, dinner rolls, a grape salad and a whole lot of desserts!!!!!

Now it's time to start working on Christmas cards. I think I have it figured out, but I like to change my mind alot!

Well, I should really get back to work. Lunch hours just don't last long enough!

No comments: