I usually don't do these types of things, but i thought it would be fun. Also I realized that I have only posted 1 time in the month of December and thought I should try to bump that up a little!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?:
I love wrapping paper and especially home wrapped gifts!
2. Real tree or Artificial?:
I love real trees, but unfortunately we can't get them up here unless you want to pay a hefty price. The past three years we have been putting up a white artificial tree (2 years with gold and red, this year I did green and silver).
3. When do you put up the tree?:
Family tradition has always been the Friday after Thanksgiving. I remember putting up the tree as kids all the time on Thanksgiving break.
5. Do you like eggnog?:
6. Favorite gift received as a child?:
Would have to be my Mini-Bake Oven! I love to cook and bake to this day.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Dad - unless I win the lottery and can afford the farm equipment he seems to put on his list EVERY year!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom or my older sister.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope. Never have been into them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Via mail... although this year they are going to be a little late again! I should be getting them from the printers sometime early next week.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I think all of those years that we received socks and underwear as kids! Although they were needed they just didn't seem like they should be under the tree.
12.Favorite Christmas Movie?
Never really had a favorite Christmas movie, but watched all of the Christmas cartoons growing up.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I start in August with my nephews while I'm home so I don't have to worry about shipping stuff!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Of course not - okay I am guilty ;-)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I am a sucker for pretty much any type of Christmas treats.
16. Lights on the tree?
Definitely! Currently have white but I think next year I might want to do a different color.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Elmo Wants a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Just Kidding, for some strange reason I really like Santa Baby and Baby It's Cold Outside
18. Hmm...where did 18 go??
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?:
dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner and blitzen…and Rudolph,
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star, never really was into the angel topper.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Tradition was always Christmas Eve with Santa's gifts on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
not having enough snow to make it feel like Christmas :-(
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
as mentioned earlier, green and silver - this year
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
It was ham growing up, now Eric and I usually do a roast of some sort. This year I believe it will probably be a Musk Ox roast.
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Relax, open a few gifts and just spend the day vegging!