Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What are you working on????

I am currently back in "crochet" mode. Here is a glimpse of what I am working on. This is for the local Ducks Unlimited banquet. I'm going to donate it to the live auction hopefully. Every year they have a couple of ladies that make a quilt. The quilts always go for quite a bit, but honestly I don't think they are that great. (Sorry if any of the makers are readying this and I hurt their feelings!) I am still working on the border, which I don't have on this picture. I'm thinking I'm going to do a few rows of gray and a few of black.Here is what I'll be working on as soon as I get done with the above project. This on is for one of Eric's buddies. John and his wife both work at the Moose Research station and I guess John is also a pilot. They are expecting next month and I have been told that they are pretty sure it is a girl. I hope so because the airplane is going to be PINK! I can't wait to get started on this one.

No comments: