Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crazy Weather!!!!!

Okay - what is going on with this crazy weather of ours???? On Monday we woke up to temperatures in the low to mid 20s. Yesterday morning we woke up to temperatures 27 below (yes -27!). And then today it is right around 30 at 8:20 am. It's been a rollercoaster of temps for the last week or two. Nothing like the past few days though! I'm glad we have a garage because we would have been "breaking" into the truck this morning. I pulled into work and the vehicle beside me looked like it had 1/2 inch of ice on it.

On a sunlight note - we are starting to see it about 9:00 in the morning now. It's so great to see the sun this early, but seems to make the day seem longer. I'm starting to receive calls at work about the applications for summer camp. I have alread received an application. I didn't have the new ones online for more than a couple days. That's exciting! To make it even better it is a high school applicant!!!!!!!!

Well, I better get back to work, but just wanted to post an update about our crazy weather.

No comments: