Friday, December 26, 2008

Work Christmas Pary

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Eric and I spent the day at home relaxing and were gald we didn't have to go out in the blizzard that we ended up having. We had light snow and 30 mph winds with gusts up to 49 mph. I did some reading (Ann Brashares new book The Last Summer (of you and me)) and a little crocheting. I'm working on a cardigan I saw in one of my newest crochet magazines. Hopefully I have enought year in the color I chose to finish it.

I finally took a picture of the gift I received at my work Christmas Party. The lady that had my name, her husband makes a bunch of different native crafts. He teaches a native dance fan class, but I didn't know that he also does some jewelry carving. Here's a picture of the earrings he made. This was my gift.
They are spoons. I'm not sure what the significance of them are suppose to mean and I feel a little embarassed about that. If I do find out I'll let you know.

No comments: