Saturday, April 05, 2008

Where does the money go?

Well, I found that out the other day. I left my pursue open by mistake and this is what I found.

Guess I know who the culprit is now!

On another money draining note, the Bethel Ducks Unlimited Banquet is tonight. Eric and I bought tickets a few weeks ago with the plan of all of the moose captures being done. Well, moose captures JUST started yesterday. The biologist came in Sunday, the helicopter couldn't get in until Wednesday. Thursday was a snowy, windy day. Today is perfect. Clear blue skies with little wind. This means they will be out all day. Luckily I have a friend in town who doesn't have plans for the night. With Eric not going though, we may not spend very much money! With that being said, I should probably get a few more things done this afternoon before I have to get ready for the Banquet. I'll write more later.

No comments: