Saturday, December 15, 2007

Flying By

Where has the month of December gone? It seems like just the other day Eric and I got married. Today is our 3 month anniversary. I've been busy with work the past couple of weeks. I have to get my year end report done for the Department of Education. I also had an opportunity to go to Portland, OR for work this past week. We had the Regional meeting for the TRiO programs. TRiO is the main program that my program falls under. I had the chance to meet some of the other Alaska TRiO program people and some from Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The conference was at the Marriott on the Waterfront. The view from my window was pretty cool. I forgot to take my camera, otherwise I would have posted some pictures.

Speaking of work, I am actually on break starting on Tuesday, and I don't have to start up again until January 2. I am so looking forward to it! I love my job, but sometimes you just need a break! I'll talk to you all later~

No comments: