Saturday, October 06, 2007

Snow Anyone?

Well, we had our first official snow fall on Friday. Nothing stuck around but it's official, winter is just around the corner. As far as work goes, I am still waiting for the Department of Education to get their butt in gear and get our grant award to us. We can't do anything with the budget until we get the award to know how much they are giving us. So I'm pretty much working for free right now. Our business office says they will be able to back pay me, but I hope I don't have to wait too long for it.

Eric is doing good at work also. He flies out next Saturday for 3 weeks of training in West Virginia. The Fish and Wildlife Service has a huge training center out their and requires new employees to attend training out there. I think he's going out today with one of the guys from work to look for something. Maybe bear and caribou?

On a side note, I cut my hair. Not super short, but they did take about 3-4 inches which is alot for me. I'll try to get a picture posted soon. Well, I'll write more later. ~Amy

3 comments:

Sandiana Jones said...

Amy,
What's your email address? I have some photos for you from your wedding that Brett and I took and that I thought you and Eric might like to see. I hope you're both doing well and enjoying married life! Talk to you soon!
-Sandy

Raquel said...

oooh want to see the new shorter hair!
Raquel

Amy said...

Sandiana Jones - cute name.

amy_gronke@hotmail.com

Can't wait to see the pictures.