Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's a bird, it's a plane, well, it's a crocheted plane!

Well, I finally had an opportunity to make another graph afghan. I had alot of fun doing this one and it didn't take very long to do it either. Here it is:
This was made for a co-worker of Eric who is a pilot with the Fish and Wildlife Service. Him and his wife had a little girl about a month ago. I think it turned out pretty good and I love how the colors turned out. I was a little skeptical when I got the yarn in the mail but it worked out.

I spent some time this past weekend working on the invitations, with the help of the Itty Bitty Kitty. I got all of the inserts printed and cut and a majority of them assembled. You should have seen Skeeter (also known as Itty, Bitty Kitty) watching the printer. She was so amazed at the paper going in one end and coming out the other. Here's a picture of her watching.
Well, it's 9:50 pm and lighter then light outside. I do believe the official sunset tonigh is 11:58 pm. We are almost to our daylight high point. We will gain roughly another 1/2 hour in the evening and another 1/2 hour in the morning and I think that's it.


I guess I should start getting ready for bed. We try to force ourselves to be in bed by 10:30/11:00 so we still get enough sleep. I usually wake up about 5:30/6:00 because of the light but force myself to stay in bed until the alarm goes off at 6:30. Skeeter usually comes to cuddle me in the morning. She loves to lay on my chest and put her head up by my chin and just look at me. It's really quite cute. I'll have to try to get a picture sometime. ~Amy

No comments: