Saturday, May 26, 2007

11:00 pm and it's bright as day

Well, it's going to take some getting used to it being light until midnight! The sun rises about 5:45 am and doesn't set until midnight. I think I may have to resort to using an eye mask pretty soon. Actually it hasn't been too bad yet. My body tells me that it's time for bed around 10:30 or 11:00 pm so as long as I don't give myself an excuse to stay up it's okay.

I spent the day today working on the wedding invitations. I printed inserts, cut them all apart and did some glueing. I also got most of the envelopes addressed. Here's a mock up of the invites. The front is going to have some sort of monogram on it, I think. A lady from work is working on one this weekend for us!
Well, with the sunlight has come the birds. We have a few bird houses around our house and the cats love to sit in the windows and call to the birds. Little do they know that the windows aren't open so they can't hear them. Here's a picture of the kitties in the window.
Well, I suppose I should try to get some sleep. It's nice that we have a 3 day weekend. I love my job, but at the same time, I love my weekends and time off. I better enjoy it now because once June 10 hits, I'm a slave to work (except for Saturdays).

No comments: