Thursday, October 19, 2006

Daylight Slipping Away

Hello Everyone,

This is the first posting to my newly developed blog. Someone ;) down in Wyoming thought it was a good idea for me to start a blog to document my move (and life) in Bethel, AK. Well, here it is! Since we (Eric and I) don't have a digital camera yet, I can't post any pictures. Once we get a camera though, watch out! I also wanted to put this together to keep people up to date on wedding plans (which are moving slow) and my hobbies of crochet and scrapbooking. I will try to keep this updated at least once a week. Hope you all enjoy it!

Official sun-up is at 9:40 am and sun-down is at 7:24 for a total of 9 hours and 46 minutes of daylight for October 20. We get reminded of this multiple times every day on basically the only radio station that we get (NPR). It's either NPR or a Christian station. The sun-down time doesn't bother me, it's the getting up at 7:00 am in the total dark that sucks! I'm starting to get used to it though.

Anyways - I'm starting to search through my crochet patterns to see if I can find "the" pattern. For those of you that don't know, I am determined to make my own wedding dress. Wish me luck! Speaking of weddings, are you stressed yet Adrienne!

Well, I better get going.

Love and miss you all ~ Amy

No comments: