Monday, April 19, 2010

Has It Really Been 1.5 Months?

As the title states: Has it really be 1.5 months since I last posted?  I guess it has.  It's so easy to forget about this little blog site with Facebook around, but I do have some big news....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
just kidding!  But I got your attention, didn't I?

Okay, all kidding aside, I have been busy doing a little crafting.  My latest crochet project turned out great (at least I think so).  Check it out!
I have also done a little card making.  The first one was a thank you for Eric's dad and the second one was a birthday card for Eric's mom.
 

1 comment:

Leath said...

Not funny! My stomach got little butterflies when I read you had "big news" - I couldn't decide wheter it was a baby or you were coming back to visit :)

It's OK though - I love you anyway, even if you don't have any "big news" :)