Thursday, September 03, 2009

Long time, no update

I know it's been a long time since I've updated this thing, but there really hasn't been too much info to update with. I got back a couple of weeks ago from a wonderful trip back home. Here's just a few of my favorite pics. The first one is of my 6 year old nephew Caden playing soccer. In this picture he is waiting down the field to play defense.
This picture was taken by my sister "experimenting" with my camera. Since it's a point and shoot she was trying it out seeing if it is something that she'd want to get instead of dragging her big Nikon around. This chubby, cute little boy is my newest nephew Canon. He's 3 1/2 months in this photo.
And finally, here is the 3 year old Colton. I love this picture. Don't know if my sister realized that I took it or not. Colton is such a sweet, lovey boy. He's always running to mom for hugs and to let her know that he loves her!

No comments: