Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blog Changes

Okay, so I was bored tonight, so I decided to change the look to the blog. What do you think?????? Who know, I may change it back. Not a lot is going on here.

I had to deal with one of the schools today. That was 10 minutes of trying to convince them that they need to turn the data in so I can send it in to the Department of Education so we can continue to keep our funding. I hope I convinced them. I guess I'll see in a few weeks if I get any paperwork back from them. I can see where they are coming from because in the past the program hasn't been able to help all of the students that apply to come to the camps. I'm trying to figure out some way that we can include more students without breaking our budget. I did that last summer and was told that I have to make sure it does not happen again. Ah, the dilemma's (is that spelled right?) of trying to accomodate the vast lands of the YK Delta without a road system.

Well, it's almost time for blogger to have a scheduled outage, so I will get this posted before then. Talk with you all later~

No comments: